In the last few days there have been a number of posts about a venture capital crisis yet there are still venture capitalists out there, looking for good opportunities. Here are a few of the doom and gloom posts from Michael Arrington at TechCrunch:
- Sequoia Capital’s 56 Slide Presentation Of Doom and
- Benchmark Capital Advises Startups To Conserve Capital, Look For Opportunities
On the positive
- Ruven Cohen – VC Market Trouble? Not in the Coud?
- Alex Saunders – VC Crisis? What VC Crisis?
- Bernard Lunn – Real VC Might Be the Safest Asset Class Today
Despite the positive tone, getting financing these days is going to be tougher. The WACC has gone up. Plan accordingly.